Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Intro

So, I decided that I am going to start a blog about the two things that I love most, Country Music and Line Dancing.  On here, I will be posting my personal reviews of new country albums as well of videos of line dance instructions.  I am going to go back a couple of months in music to start, just to make sure I cover the current year, and as I get new albums, I will post my reviews. 

If you guys have any requests for line dance videos or album reviews, let me know and I will do my best to get them up.  Among the first albums to come:

Justin Moore - Outlaws Like Me
Blake Shelton - Red River Blue
Chris Young - Neon

So, give me your feedback, let me know what you want reviewed, and let me know what you think.  Do you agree? Disagree?  Tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment